Sunday 30 January 2011

Sweets for your Sweetheart!

This week has had it's ups & downs, Dad has been out of hospital for 3 weeks now & I've been feeling a bit streatched & strained, mostly because he's obviously still not a well bunny, but I'm seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel & Dad will be going to our local community hospital for a period of respite to assess him properly medically and to get him on the road to rehabillitation with a goal of being able to feed himself etc.

Well I hope you are all paying attention, in a little over 2 weeks it's Valentines Day.  I know this as it's also our Anniversary, a double whammy!  As you know I'm pro handmade & I've been trying to turn the tiny cogs in my brain to think of something little I can make for him.  I'll let you know how that goes! 

Are you prepared to St Valentines Day?  If you're looking for something a bit different or fun, or if you want something colourful for yourself then I've just the thing.  I discovered some wonderful beads that look like Dolly Mixtures & I've made a choker style necklace, a tangle style necklace, an EmBracelet, a small bracelet, a pair of earrings & a little keyring.
The beads look so real that I had to hide them from Jay in case he tried to eat them.  I'll be displaying these at my stand at Sony on Friday 11th February, just in time for last minute Valentines shoppers.  Please give me your feedback, if these prove to be popular I may expand the range into Love Hearts & maybe Liquoirce Allsorts.  If you are tempted by these & considering them as a gift, best to keep them away from small children, they really do look good enough to eat so please be responsible!

Tomorrow is the last day of my January Sale for Facebook followers, so if you've been thinking about it, now is the time to do it before it's too late!

I'm going back to my beads now, hope you're all enjoying the weekend.



Kendra x

www.spellboundjewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment