Saturday 15 January 2011

Competition Time

It's been a bit hectic in the Spellbound household this week, with Dad being out of hospital there seems to be no end of things to take care of, very little time left for beading or fusing for me!

I'm going to run a little competition, to win the bracelet pictured below, its a dainty  bracelet made with red cylinder millifiori beads, tibetan silver & seed beads.  It's a Prize Draw so all you have to do is comment on my blog saying you'd like to win & leave your name/e-mail address or post on my Spellbound Jewellery FaceBook page saying you'd like to win.  A winner will be chosen at random & I'll post out or pass on to you this sweet piece of Spellbound Jewellery. Deadline for entries is Saturday 22nd January 2011.
Win Me!
 I have managed to do one small piece of beading, I'm visitng my friend Keira (Hi Keira!) later today, she moved into her flat ages ago & I'm such a rubbish friend I've not been round to see it yet.  So, for a small belated house warming gift I made her a Dolly Mixture Keyring using some cute & terribly realistic Dolly Mixture Beads made from polymer clay.  They look so real I've had to hide them from Jay to stop him trying to eat them!
Yum!
I've also updated my website a little, some newer images & I've manged to put a slideshow on the About Spellbound Jewellery Page & a new tag line, let me know what you think!  That just leaves me time to remind you I'm still having a Jan Sale, please see my last blog (Happy New 2011) for details.

Kendra xx
www.spellboundjewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment