Sunday 6 February 2011

Love Is In The Air

I've just got back from The Spring London Bead Fair at Kempton Park Racecourse, what a great morning that was, meeting my usual suppliers & discovering some new lampwork artists!

Once again we're very up & down at the Spellbound household.  On monday morning I went off to work as normal but I had a funny feeling & the only way I can describe it was it felt like I was waiting for something to happen.  Call me freaky but a few hours later I had a call from my Dad's carers saying he wasn't well & they'd called an ambulance for him.  Dad has severe pneumonia & is really rather poorly in hospital again.

On top of this we're also having a new bathroom installed, the old one has been ripped out & the room has been gutted, as we're only a tiny cottage bungalow it's had an affect on the whole house so we're surviving on take-outs, microwave meals & borrowing our friends showers (thanks Hollie & Rob)!


I've still found some time to do some beading (it keeps me sane), with St Valentines Day approaching I've been playing with heart shaped beads & done a new take on a necklace that proved to be very popular at Christmas.

These will be available on my Misi Shop soon (as soon as I find the time to do nice photographs) and will be available at my stand at Sony on Friday 11th February along with coordinating bracelets & earrings.

I've also finally come up with an idea for Jay for Valentines, just waiting for something to arrive & then I can get making, hopefully I'll be able to show you in my post next week!

Kendra x

www.spellboundjewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment