Saturday 30 April 2011

UK Handmade

Hello there,

just a short blog for you this week.  Did you watch the Royal Wedding yesterday?  I did & it was so lovely!  Had a wonderful chilled out day with friends & had a bbq in their garden, so nice & relaxing.

Just a little update to let you know I'm now proud to be a member of UK Handmade!  UK Handmade supports & promotes the best UK artists, designers & makers.  To represent this I've added their badge to my website & this blog.

You can find their website here:  www.ukhandmade.co.uk
"UK Handmade is a design led online magazine committed to showcasing and promoting the best creative talent the UK has to offer. The term 'handmade' is now an indicator of quality, care and professionalism that is second to none and something we at UK Handmade wish to encourage and celebrate."

I'm going to leave you to enjoy your long weekend, next week I hope to have more new jewellery to share & maybe an update on my New Year Resolutions!

Take care!

Kendra x

No comments:

Post a Comment