Thursday 21 April 2011

Best of British

Hello All,

As it's the Queens 85th Birthday today & the Royal Wedding in just about a week I thought that would be my theme for today.  I remember the Wedding of Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer in 1981, it was just after my 6th birthday & I went to a Street Party at Brampton Gardens in Hersham dressed as Little Bo Peep.  I also remember some awful young child trying to steal my toy sheep which I was less than pleased at.  We were all given commemorative coins, I still have mine!  I wish I could share with you the photo of me dressed up outside my parents front door where a poster of Charles & Di was placed with 2 Union Jack Flags, but all my old family photographs are being looked after by a friend of mine whilst I try to find space.

Best of British for me would have to be all about the music & 3 of the best for me would have to be David Bowie, Rolling Stones & Queen.


In honour of this special time I have created 2 bracelets with a Red, White & Blue theme the first is a charm braclet, I've not made a charm bracelet in such a long time.  This bracelet uses red and blue glass beads with heart shaped & crown shaped tibetan silver charms hung on a silver plated chain & secured with a lobster clasp.


The second braclet is simple strung beaded bracelet using red & blue indian glass beads & sparkly tibetan silver beads to represent the white.  I've also hung a heart shaped charm & 2 crown shaped charms & the bracelet is finished with a tibetan silver toggle clasp.

Both bracelets are available from my Misi Store.

That just leaves me to wish you a Happy Easter Weekend, I hope I don't eat too much chocolate, I still have chocolates left from Christmas!  Oh, in case you were wondering I'm typing better thank you, the consultant gave me the all clear yesterday so now it's down to physio, exercise & determination.

Kendra x

www.spellboundjewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment