Sunday 17 April 2011

Hippity Hop, Here Comes The Easter Bunny

Hello All,

Please excuse me, this will probably be a short blog, I'm typing this slowly with my left hand as I had the titanium plate removed from my right wrist a week ago, so no driving, no work & certainly no beading for me.  I'm being a bad patient as I hate doing nothing!

Fortunately before I went into hospital I had the forsight to look for Easter themed components & I discovered some delightful Easter Bunny Charms, perfectly detailed on both sides.

I'd not worked with Swarovski Crystals for a while & the first thing I made with the rabbit charms was a pair of earrings, using Jonquille & Light Rose Swarovski Crystals, I was so happy with the combination of the shiny crystals with the cute charm that I made a matching bracelet.  I've listed this on my Misi store.

I could't leave the Easter Bunnies alone then & inspired by a rose quartz bracelet I'd made a week prior I selected some dyed jade beads & created this bracelet which is also available on my Misi Store.

So if you fancy a sweet treat for Easter, but without the calories, then remember my store for something a bit different, handmade & can be treasured for a long time!

Kendra x

www.spellboundjewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment