Saturday 27 November 2010

New Items on Misi & 10% off Etsy Purchases Until Dec 14th 2010

Another busy day, managed to take a car full of old broken things to the dump this morning, all very exciting.  Visited Dad in hospital this afternoon, he has new company on either side of him, slightly less crazy people who were fun & talkative.  Also managed to squeeze in a visit to my best friend, Hollie, for her birthday.  Happy Birthday Hollie!

More importantly though I've listed a few new items on Misi, from my Enchanted Necklaces range & some cute cupcake earrings, I've listed 3 pairs of these in different colours, the last pair were snapped up really quickly!


Remaining on the cupcake theme, there are a couple of cupcake necklaces listed on Misi too, the one above strung with seed beads & a rainbow cupcake on red ribbon.

To promote my Etsy store I'm offering 10% off all purchases placed between now & 14th December, please use code ETSYINTRO10 to claim your 10% discount.

That's all for now, going to get into my PJ's & snuggle up next to my wonderful open fire!

Kendra x

No comments:

Post a Comment