Sunday 20 March 2011

Spellbound Jewellery at Emerald Grove


Hello, hope you are all having a lovely weekend.  I've not managed to do much beading recently, still been so busy after the passing of Dad and I returned to my day job this week too.
Inside The Emerald Grove

I have been working on some beautiful gemstone collections but these are all for a wonderful Shop called The Emerald Grove.  The Emerald Grove approached me mid January after I'd listed some bracelets on Misi & asked if I'd supply stock to their store.  As some of you may know I had looked into potential Retail supply with very little joy, but after speaking to Julie over e-mail & reading the T&C's I took the opportunity.


Their shop policy & ethos is very similar to mine & they are passionate about handmade goods, eveything they sell in their shop is handmade, from jewellery to clothes, cards to gifts, handbags to furniture.

So if you do find yourself in lovely Ledbury in Herefordshire (I spent a lot of time there as a child) then please do pop in & say hello.

love

Kendra x

www.spellboundjewellery.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment